Javier Rodríguez Laguna's Page
Powered by Debian GNU-Linux|
Last Update: Jan 14, 2014
Contact me: jrlaguna (AT) math . uc3m . es
- (Apr. 1, 2014) Talk at the Conference Quantum Integrability, Conformal Field Theory
and Topological Quantum Computation, International Institute of Physics, Natal (Brasil):
"Simulated disorder postulates perfect discipline".
- (Mar. 12, 2014) New paper on the ArXiv, with P. Migdał, M. Oszmaniec and M. Lewenstein,
Which multiphoton states are related by linear optics?
- (Mar. 10, 2014) Talk at Feie Universität, Berlin, for the Eisert AG.
- (Feb. 21, 2014) New paper on the ArXiv, with G. Ramírez and
G. Sierra, from IFT, Entanglement in
low-energy states of the random-hopping model.
- (Jan. 30, 2014) New paper on the ArXiv, with A. Zamora,
M. Lewenstein and L. Tagliacozzo, from
ICFO, Splitting a critical
- (Jan. 14, 2014) New paper published at Phys. Rev. E, with
S.N. Santalla and R. Cuerno, from
UC3M: The circular
Kardar-Parisi-Zhang equation as an inflating, self-avoiding ring polymer.
- (Oct. 8, 2013) Tutorial on numerical
computation in Octave, updated. Check the new graphics and
- (Sept. 9, 2013). Lectures
and Linear Algebra to start
tomorrow at UC3M, September 10.